Tuesday, September 27, 2005

- no title- just 7 things. -

7 things that scare me..

1. insects of any kind! even spider!
2. dark
3. ghost
4. heights
5. stormy sea
6. running out of cash
7. losing my mum

7 things that I like most..

1. singing
2. chocolate
3. amei
4. money
5. shopping
6. watching dramas
7. eating


7 important things in my room..

1. my PC
2. aircon - will die without it
3. bed
4. my cd collection
5. wardrobe
6. bedside table lamp- i am super afraid of the dark
7. the amei life size promotion board behind my bed. its even taller than me!


7 random facts about me..

1. i have chatted with amei a couple of times before side by side with her patting my back too! shes...real friendly!
2. i can finish watching a whole set of drama in less than a day(maybe 30 episodes)
3. i collect free postcards(now only those i think are nice are collected)
4. i only buy original music cds and dont like to send to friends..cuz i just feel that we should support music industry not destroying them.
5. i stay in my room almost all the time staring into my pc
6. i can queue overnight for the concerts or events of the celebs i like cuz i will not attend the events if i am not in the front. no point standing behind watching screens.
7. i was in the choir from pri 3 till sec 4!! 8 years straight!!


7 things I plan to do before I die..

1. own an apartment and live by myself
2. try living with many good friends and enjoy life
3. earn a lot of money
4. go and live in taiwan for more than a year just to pretend i am a taiwanese
5. have vacations to japan, taiwan, america, hongkong, thailand, australia
6. make singing my career
7. slim down


7 things I can do..

1. sing
2. cycle
3. organise my things v well
4. keep my belongings/stuffs in tip top(new) conditions
5. cook some simple dishes...(as if its very li hai)
6. type very fast in chinese
7. use the computer fairly well even troubleshooting!


7 things I can't do..

1. i cant whistle
2. i cant swim
3. i cant blade
4. i cant do pull ups at all
5. i cant save money
6. i cant lose weight loh
7. i cant dance for goodness sake


7 things I say the most..

1. haha
2. haaaaaaa
3. aiyo
4. 屁啦 pi la
5. alamak
6. ooi!
7. 真的阿?

7 Celeb Crushes!..

1. 鄭元暢 zheng yuan chang
2. 明道 ming dao
3. 吳彥祖 daniel wu
4. 羅志祥 luo zhi xiang
5. 賀軍翔 he jun xiang
6. Brad Pitt
7. 元斌 won bin

7 people I'll love to see doing this.....
jinny
ling
meitian
steph
aili
sueanne
peiyu



糖果亂言 Rantings 4:23:00 pm
___________________________________________

profile 檔案________________

candy糖果妹
born: 1984年9月15日
location: Singapore新加坡

blog things 部落格物件______






pastEntries 舊文章_________
boreedieeeeeeeeeeee
pressiesss
birthday
superstar finals..bo liaoz go la
my money money come plant
qq house
the long time ago concert by the bay
wasabi
thanks =)
a love letter

archives 檔案庫____________
August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

February 2006

March 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006


View My Auctions

*layout made with tutorials from vintage-melody.org*

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com