Friday, September 22, 2006

- 7 things. -

candy saw this on ling's blog and decided that i am too bored. so i'll give it a try.

7 things that scare me
1. any insect
2. the dark....
3. ghost
4. great heights(like bungee jump or wadever)
5. being penniless
6. death...(especially that i dont know what happens the moment i close my eyes)
7. death of my family members or friends..cant imagine that happens...

7 random songs at the moment
1. Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
2. 蔡建雅 - Beautiful Love
3. S.H.E - 觸電
4. 范逸臣 - Love Story
5. 張棟梁 - 北極星的眼淚
6. 王心淩 - 彩虹的微笑
7. 張惠妹 - 我要快樂

7 things that i like the most
1. singing
2. shopping
3. getting out of singapore makes me happy
4. online games / reading novels / watching ou xiang ju
5. chocolates or durians
6. my melody
7. taiwan

7 important things in my bedroom
1. my pc
2. aircon
3. piano
4. bed
5. bedside lamp(i scared dark dark)
6. wardrobe
7. whole collection of stuff everywhere

7 random facts about me
1. i almost drowned when i was in pri 6 at a swimming pool. so until now i dont really like the prospect of going to learn swimming.
2. i like things organised and neat.
3. i cannot stand wet toliet floors.. especially when i go overseas or chalet..
4. i only keep thinking of travelling to taiwan but not elsewhere..weird.....
5. i like shopping alone. period.
6. i cannot go out without using hair spray...
7. surprisingly i was once best student of the month and best student for the week for Additional Maths.. and one of the top 2 students in biology class to get workshop in ngee ann poly...


7 things i said the most
1. hahahahaha
2. ha
3. 瞎
4. chey
5. aiyo
6. 不要啦
7. okok

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. give my family a better life
2. lose weight
3. get married?
4. have my own shop selling fashionable accessories
5. become someone famous (haha!)
6. earn at least a million...USD!
7. travel to many places. even working overseas!


糖果亂言 Rantings 10:33:00 am
___________________________________________

profile 檔案________________

candy糖果妹
born: 1984年9月15日
location: Singapore新加坡

blog things 部落格物件______






pastEntries 舊文章_________
interview over.happyperiod.my mood went up when i ...
there is an interview tmr.i dont know why whenever...
last day @ SDC
1st time @ monsoon storm.
i took the WRONG bus home
i cried.
confessions.
yeah right
destination.
let me know ba

archives 檔案庫____________
August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

February 2006

March 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006


View My Auctions

*layout made with tutorials from vintage-melody.org*

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com