Friday, February 17, 2006

- -

(should be posted on.....10 feb)
hi readers(if there is any)

i am back for some updates.
been using the chinese blog more
this place...are for those who cant read chinese hahaha...

ok lah...from previous post till now. life has been quite heart warming~
from chinese new yr...till now busy with working...preparing for my trip..
its great actually~ =) i can smile when i sleep tt means i feel satisfied with life.

chinese new yr was terrific. didnt do things very exciting but i suggested to my uncles that we go visiting since some of them moved to new places.

1st day was as usual every yr go to my grandma house for lunch then in the past we will go to tai gong house then also a godma's bungalow of my uncle at katong. but since last yr we stopping visiting as..both of them passed away already in 2004...together with my mother's father. my ah gong. it was sad but i wasnt close to tai gong nor that godma...one year see them once only..so its like i've seen them 20 times to be exact. so the saddest is my ah gong's departure. cuz i see him more la..
so this year we only go grandma house for lunch then chat a while then go to my ah gong place(which now is my mother's brother).. we will sing ktv..chat..gamble...eat...talk nonsense there~! hahaa with my biao meis and uncles and aunties. with the birds parrots that my uncle rear at home. heehee... quite good to be there every yr. second day same thing we will go there. since my father is always working during new yr. we always go to my mother side~ hee.. we went to my auntie house at punggol too~! the flat is nice la.. can play with my nieces there..took pictures of them. will post up soon. and i realise every house i go there is a piano hahaha! cuz got kids ma..all learning.~ haha fun fun~ then 3rd day just went to watch huo yuan jia with my mom~ hee...nice show!

recently been busy at work... cos JAE is starting today! 10 of feb! bz with the websites...helping colleagues do some work... updating webpages... and i will be in charge of the singpass counter at JAE center...woot! must be v careful of mistakes... will be on duties tmr and mon till wed. its quite tiring as we habe to come earlier..cuz it starts at 8.30 and i dont wake up so easily = ='''

been busy catchin up with my piano pieces and theory too! and watching my drama...and also last minute stuff for my trip. i am tired but ok la. can relax once my trip date arrives haha... going to a couple of amei's new album promo events..happy! many places waiting for me to explore! haha..and going to meet some friends there too! lol me gonna read up my travelling guide b4 i go! woot! haha..that book i bought is fantastic!

some matters to settle b4 i go too...stupid contact lens dunno arrive already or not... will call them up! so long readers!


糖果亂言 Rantings 1:20:00 pm
___________________________________________

profile 檔案________________

candy糖果妹
born: 1984年9月15日
location: Singapore新加坡

blog things 部落格物件______






pastEntries 舊文章_________
entries..in chinese
holiday seasonsss
hmmm...
piano...hehee
12th Nov 2005
miss liaw's birthday
gail pantin
want to blog about sunday cuz its the first time i...
一一'''
pig? girl?

archives 檔案庫____________
August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

February 2006

March 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006


View My Auctions

*layout made with tutorials from vintage-melody.org*

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com